Give your creativity a glow up
JV330-160 Solvent Printer and
Print & Cut
(C)JV330-160 Solvent Printer
- Media Changerspace saving system that can hold three rolls of media and fast media change by a single operator.Allowing three different rolls of media to be placed on the printer, media change between jobs is done much faster with less manpower.
- XY Slitterinline sheet-fed cutting system that reduces post-processing.With the option to trim media in both X and Y directions, while compensating for possible misalignment, it speeds up workflows and offers fast and accurate finishing solutions.
- Improved Operation throughput is increased while operator mistakes are reduced, thanks to new and improved functionalities.With new functionalities added, operation is improved. Whether it is the V-shaped cutting function preventing media skewing, the newly developed cloth wiper keeping the print head area clean, or the panel app for remote access, the (C)JV330-160 makes it easy.
- Improved qualityhigh precision print quality with newly developed Mimaki technology.Introducing a new ink drop technology which minimises individual head imperfections (in addition to VDP, MFD, MAPS and WFC), an enhanced ink circulation system and a new input profile pursuing natural skin tones, the (C)JV330-160 offers superior image quality.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
for superior quality
The (C)JV330-160 can be configured with different ink-sets to be based on application requirements.
Mimaki’s SS21 Mild solvent ink-type, available in a 4-colour (productivity), 6-colour (transparent media) and 8-colour (widest colour gamut) configuration, is known for its excellent quality, weatherability and rub-fastness.
Mimaki’s BS4 Mild solvent ink-type, only available in a 4-colour configuration (productivity), is known for its fast drying, less odour and cost effectiveness.With this new printer, Mimaki offers a solution for any application requirement, making the (C)JV330-160 a versatile solution.
For even more confidence
our products are GREENGUARD GOLD certified
GREENGUARD GOLD certified products meet the rigorous standards for low emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and ensures that a product is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities without polluting the indoor air quality.
Mimaki’s SS21 and BS4 inks are GREENGUARD GOLD certified.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the (C)JV330-160.
For continued productivity
For quality printing
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS4), to reduce banding
- Waveform Control (WFC), for best possible image sharpness
- Variable Dots Technology (VDT), for smoother gradations
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion (MFD), for smoother colour tones
- Dot Adjustment System (DAS), for stable printing
- Mimaki Intelligent Heater (MIH), for consistent image quality
|Head||X,Y resolution||Y: 600dpi, 800dpi, 1200dpi;|
X: 600dpi, 900 dpi, 1200, 1800dpi
|Ink type||Compatible ink||SS21 / BS4|
|Compatible ink set|
|Media||Max. media width||160: 1,620mm|
|Max. drawing width||160: 1,610mm|
|Print margin||Right and left: 15mm (Minimum 5mm)|
Forward and backward: 70mm (Minimum 10mm)
|Max. load capacity||3 rolls (Media Changer)|
|Max. roll weight||1 roll: max. 45kg or less|
3 rolls: Total 90kg or less
|Roll outline||250mm or less|
|Paper tube inner diameter||2 inches / 3 inches|
|Other||Heater||PRE/PRINT/POST: 50° / 45° / 60°|
|Head gap||Manual 3-step (2.0 / 2.5 / 3.0)|
|Ink circulation||Circulation in damper MCTv2|
|Missing nozzle detection||Included|
|Automatic correction (DAS)||Included|
|Interface||Recommended: Ethernet 1000 BASE-T|
USB 2.0 Hi-speed
|Noise||Standby: 45dB or less|
Operating continuous sound: 59dB or less
|Applicable standards||IEC 62368-1 compliant ETLCB, CE (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive, Machinery Directive, RoHS Directive) REACH, VCCI Class A, FCC Class AEAC, KC, RCM, UKCA, EnergyStar|
|Power specifications||Max unit Single phase: AC100~120V/200~240V±10% 50/60Hz±HZ x2|
|Power consumption||MAX: [Inlet1] 1,440w or less (AC100-120, AC200-240V)|
[Inlet2] 1,440w or less (AC100-120, AC200-240V)
|Std.: [Inlet1] 800w|
|Min.: [Inlet1] 4.5w or less (Sleep)|
|Equipment environment||Waste ink tank (2,000 cc)|
|Waste ink disposal||RasterLink7, Remote access|
|Software||Speed: Max. 300mm/s|
Acceleration: Max. 0.5G
|CJV330 Cutting function||Cutting speed and acceleration||10~450gf|
|Cutting pressure||10 times/sec|
|Cutter response time||± 0.2mm|
|Receive buffer memory||MGL-II c2|
|Command||1. Die-cut, 2. ID cut support, 3. Continuous toner reading, 4. Intermediate trim mark function|
|Other||Waste ink tank (2,000cc)|
The primary task of RIP (Raster Image Processor) software is to convert the different formats of the file to be printed into data that the printer “understands” as raster data.
Mild Solvent Ink
Cost effective, fast drying, and certified solvent ink
Mild Solvent Ink
Benchmark high quality mild solvent ink with excellent weather ability and rub-fastness
500ml pack for White ink
6 colours: CMYK Lm Lc W W
8 colours: CMYK Lm Lc Lk Or